In order to have a successful relationship there is a major skill that you must possess: You must have the courage to be honest about how you feel or think.
If you are not experiencing passion in your relationship, it is because you were afraid to be honest about your needs and frustrations.
You must rise above your fears and be honest about how you are feeling.
- Your breath is not fresh or stinks!
- I’m sorry but your body odor sometimes is offensive!
- I don’t like it when you lick and blow on me when making love!
- I can’t stand when you stick your tongue in my ear!
- I need more sex!
- I am not being satisfied during sex!
- Please don’t spank me, I don’t like that!
PLEASE NOTE: You must also have the skills and courage to say these things in a delicate manner and not come off as a complainer. If your mate stinks, they just stink and you must be honest.
We all know that we can’t always have our way in relationships; but it great to have the skills to influence your mate to want to give you what you want. This requires trust and respect and you must gain this before you can be totally honest.
There are some things what we must deal with in relationships and we must have some tolerance. However, to create a lasting one with passion, you must have your needs met and the courage to be honesty when they are not.